Combining extensive national and international accounting, business, banking and finance experience Paul joined Harris Black in October 2002.
Paul provides specialised business solutions tailored to his clients' needs that combine his knowledge and experience in business services and strategic planning, taxation, wealth strategies, business structuring, succession planning and self managed superannuation funds.
He takes an active part in his client's success and currently acts as a director on a number of client entities within the mining, superannuation and financial advisory industries. He also holds formal external adviser roles for various others.
He holds the following qualifications:
- B Bus (Acc);
- member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
- Certificate of Public Practice with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning;
- Senior Associate of Financial Services Institute of Australia;
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia; and
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Paul spends most of his time outside work with his wife and three children. When time permits, cycling, running and hiking occupy the balance of his week.
Email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org