Combining extensive national and international accounting, business, banking and finance experience Paul joined Harris Black in October 2002.
Paul provides specialised solutions tailored to his clients’ needs that combine his knowledge and experience in business operations, strategic planning, taxation, wealth strategies, business structuring, succession planning and self managed superannuation funds.
He takes an active part in his client’s success that has resulted in him holding management and director roles on a number of client entities within the mining, property, superannuation and financial advisory industries. In recent years he has enjoyed appointments to Family Advisory Boards and Organisation Advisory Boards which focuses on their strategic growth and direction.
He holds the following qualifications:
- B Bus (Acc);
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
- Certificate of Public Practice with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning;
- Senior Associate of Financial Services Institute of Australia;
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia; and
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Paul has been an active member in the Brentnalls National Affiliation, holding both the Chair and Deputy Chair roles as well as being a founding director of the Q Coal Foundation.
Outside of work when not driving his three children to various school and sporting events, sitting in the grandstands watching or coaching/managing, he loves spending quiet time with his wife and family and occasionally dabbles in a little cycling and running.