Growing your business amid the increasingly complex and competitive financial environment is challenging. Harris Black takes the time to understand your business, collaborating with you to provide strategic solutions conveyed with clarity and anticipating future needs. Working with you to maintain strategic focus and momentum, Harris Black will give keep you in control of your success.
Maximise your business outcomes and achieve your financial goals with Harris Black as your trusted co-pilot.
What type of business owner are you?
Are you a dreamer with all the strategies in place but you’re not executing them? Or working hard and always busy but not really sure what you’re trying to achieve? However you define success, Harris Black can help you develop or evaluate your strategic plan and the steps you are taking to achieve your goals.
Business Health and Wealth Evaluation
Where is your business currently sitting in its lifecycle? Understanding your position will help you focus on the bigger picture when planning your goals. No matter where you are in the Business Health and Wealth lifecycle, we can help you create and activate a master plan for success.
GPS Diagnostic Tool
Are you struggling to prioritise your business issues and opportunities? Do you need clarification on which strategies will accelerate the growth and profit of your business? Take 5 minutes to complete the 25-question Mindshop Growth and Profit Diagnostic to identify from 10 key success factors:
- Your top 3 areas of high performance (what’s working)
- Your top 3 areas for improvement (what’s not working)
- A overall graph showing how you performed across the top 10 key success factors: marketing, sales, people, implementation, strategy, profit, leadership, innovation, technology, and systems.
Where will you focus your energy to succeed in the coming year?
Ready for Change Tool
The pace of innovation / change is always increasing. Research tells us that the probability of change success in whatever project or initiative you undertake is as low as 30% which means there is a 70% probability you will fail. If you continue with your current approach with only a 30% probability of success, it means you will need to keep trying many more times before you will be successful. Tenacity is the key success factor with the current implementation processes. This ‘trial and error’ approach to change comes with a high cost in terms of lost time, reduced confidence, wasted money and poor utilization of resources
Take 5 minutes to access your probability of successful change. To improve your chances of change, consult your Harris Black staff member.